GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Photographer warrants, acknowledges, and agrees that:-
- LA NU may conduct a back ground check and reference check of the Photographer to ensure the safety and proper treatment of LA NU models;
- the Photographer will act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with client’s of LA NU;
- the Photographer is responsible for and shall arrange directly payment to the client of LA NU for the balance of the negotiated fees, (less deposit) notwithstanding that LA NU arranged for the negotiation of the price on behalf of their client or that LA NU may hold a deposit on behalf of the Photographer;
- the Photographer shall not contact directly any LA NU model to arrange its own work with that model, except in the case that the Photographer is booking the model in the model’s home town;
- it is the Photographer’s responsibility to arrange separate plans and alternatives due to unforeseen circumstances impacting an appointment (such as weather) with a client of LA NU. If the Photographer does not proceed and the appointment is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and the appointment cannot be rescheduled then the cancellation policy will apply;
- The Photographer shall pay to LA NU a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of the agreed fee that is negotiated on behalf of the model by LA NU;
- The Photographer expressly acknowledges that LA NU shall retain the deposit on behalf of the client and in satisfaction of its fees owed by the model of LA NU;
- If for any reason the LA NU model cancels an arranged meeting with the Photographer, through no fault of the Photographer, and the meeting cannot be rescheduled as required within the tour period, LA NU agrees it shall refund the deposit to the Photographer;
In the unlikely event that the model cancels a booking, the Photographer’s deposit will be returned to them in full.
If the Photographer cancels any arrangement or appointment made on the Photographer’s behalf by LA NU then the Photographer shall still be responsible for and obligated to pay to LA NU as follows:-
- If the Photographer cancels the appointment in excess of 7 days from the agreed appointment with the client and the appointment cannot be rescheduled to an agreed time, the Deposit shall not be refundable and the Photographer forfeits their deposit;
- If the Photographer cancels the appointment within 7 days of the appointment and the appointment cannot be rescheduled to an agreed time, then the Photographer shall pay 50% of the agreed fee to LA NU as compensation; and
- It the Photographer cancels the appointment within 72 hours of the appointment (including the day of appointment due to any unforeseen circumstances) and the appointment cannot be rescheduled to an agreed time, then the Photographer shall pay the full amount of the fees that would otherwise have been payable had the Photographer not cancelled the appointment.